Notice to Patients and Customers
The health and safety of our patients and staff will always come first.
Due to an increase in COVID-19 cases in the area masks are now mandatory while in our office. (Effective 1/6/2022)
1. We are still following all state mandated mask and social distancing requirements. As such, there may be times where patients or family members are asked to wait before entering the building.
2. We are still asking a series of screening questions to each patient prior to their appointment and may check temperatures for sign of fever upon entering the office.
3. If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, please call and cancel the appointment for yourself or any of your immediate family members with which you have had contact. Once a physician or other medical professional has determined that you have fully recovered from COVID-19, you may reschedule your appointment.
5. All patients and escorts entering the practice must have a protective covering (mask) on their faces which encloses their mouth and nose.
6. Please do not touch the professional equipment unless a staff member instructs you to do so while performing an eye test.
7. While in the office, wash your hands frequently or use hand sanitizers regularly to protect yourself and others.
8. In order to make our office a safe place for our patients, we are making every effort to clean high touch surfaces throughout the day. With respect to spectacle frames, once a patient has tried on a pair of glasses, we will be providing trays in which to place the frames for disinfecting. As such, there may be times that certain frames are unavailable to be tried on by our patients. We will do our best to keep a large selection of glasses on our frame board at all times.
Please Do Not Visit Our Office If:
Have returned from an area outside the U.S. or visited an area defined by CDC as an area of high risk in the last two weeks
Have had direct contact with an individual with a confirmed case of Coronavirus in the last 14 days
Have felt sick, had a fever, dry cough or difficulty breathing
PLEASE CALL 304-689-2020 AND RESCHEDULE